FunctieomschrijvingHow will you change the world at Quicargo?
As part of the growing team of customer success managers here at Quicargo, you will have the opportunity to build your own network of customers to achieve our growth targets. Your capabilities as a customer success manager enable you to build your own funnels, acquire and define new target groups, and manage and upsell your existing clients.
As you will be responsible for our best customers, we expect you to have a strong internal drive. You should be comfortable working independently and alongside a team of other inspiring Sales and Account managers. Moving things forward quickly and decisively should be fun for you.
A few of the tasks you’d either own or contribute towards:
• Managing your accounts and maintaining relationships
• Finding new shippers and onboarding them on the platform
• Acquiring new key accounts is a high priority
• National and international expansion of our networks
• Negotiate competitive prices and agreements with shippers
• Promoting IT connections with shippers base
KandidaatDo your skills and background fit our requirements?
• You’re Dutch, and or speak fluently Dutch!
• You’ve are acquainted with Dutch culture specific norms and feel comfortable navigating the local etiquette
• You’re a divine communicator and love convincing people of your cause
• You’ve built and established processes in your previous roles and know that a problem often just requires a process in order to be fixed
• You have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Supply Chain / Logistics / Manufacturing or related discipline
• Minimum 3 years of commercial sales work experience in the trucking industry
• Experience in the use of CRM software
What Makes You Stand Out Among the Rest?
• You know your way around the logistics and/or supply chain industry
• You know how the startup ecosystem works
• You’re extremely well organised and know that sometimes it’s all in the details
• You’re charismatic and people feel naturally drawn to you
• You’re motivated by challenges and get a kick out of starting something new
Wat bieden wij• You’ll receive a generous monthly allowance for travel and food expenses
• You’ll have access to fresh fruit, good coffee, healthy snacks and a fully stocked beer fridge for Friday
• Weekly Yoga in the office and optional company holidays and team building activities
• International and diverse team all with a passion to make the world a better place
• Office HQ in Amsterdam is based in B. Amsterdam, which provides a range of other benefits which you can make use of eg;
• In-house gym membership
• Daily prepared lunch and dinner on site in the local canteen
Quicargo was founded by Israeli natives Avishai Trabelsi (CEO) and Roni Liberman (CPO) in the summer of 2016. Before founding the logistics startup, Avishai was the CEO of a family owned-transporting company in Israel. “When I realized that 50% of trucks in the industry were running on empty, I decided to quit the family business and solve the problem on a global scale.”
Quicargo has since raised 4.5M and are already connected to 2,000+ businesses to more than 6,000 trucks from 270 carriers. We’ve saved up to 215,000 km of empty truck space on the road and thereby reduced CO2 emission by 3% within our network alone.
Our headquarters are located in Amsterdam and we’re currently planning our launch in the Benelux and Germany. We’re extremely proud and humbled by what we’ve managed to achieve in this short amount of time and are excited to see what the future holds for us and the trucking industry.
Interested? Please leave your cv and motivation.